Â Â Â 1. Bush: End of an Error
Â Â Â 2. That’s OK, I Wasn’t Using My Civil Liberties Anyway
Â Â Â 3. Let’s Fix Democracy in this Country First
Â Â Â 4. If You Want a Nation Ruled By Religion, Move to Iran
Â Â Â 5. Bush. Like a Rock. Only Dumber.
Â Â Â 6. If You Can Read This, You’re Not Our President
Â Â Â 7. Of Course It Hurts: You’re Getting Screwed by an Elephant
Â Â Â 8. Hey,Bush Supporters: Embarrassed Yet?
Â Â Â 9. George Bush: Creating the Terrorists Our Kids Will Have to Fight
Â Â Â 10. Impeachment: It’s Not Just for Blowjobs Anymore
Â Â Â 11. America: One Nation, Under Surveillance
Â Â Â 12. They Call Him “W” So He Can Spell It
Â Â Â 13. Whose God Do You Kill For?
Â Â Â 14. Jail to the Chief
Â Â Â 15. No, Seriously, Why Did We Invade Iraq?
Â Â Â 16. Bush: God’s Way of Proving Intelligent Design is Full Of Crap
Â Â Â 17. Bad President! No Banana.
Â Â Â 18. We Need a President Who’s Fluent In At Least One Language
Â Â Â 19. We’re Making Enemies Faster Than We Can Kill Them
Â Â Â 20. Is It Vietnam Yet?
Â Â Â 21. Bush Doesn’t Care About White People, Either
Â Â Â 22. Where Are We Going? And Why Are We In This Handbasket?
Â Â Â 23. You Elected Him. You Deserve Him.
Â Â Â 24. Dubya, Your Dad Shoulda Pulled Out, Too
Â Â Â 25. When Bush Took Office, Gas Was $1.46
Â Â Â 26. Pray For Impeachment
Â Â Â 27. The Republican Party: Our Bridge to the 11th Century
Â Â Â 28. What Part of “Bush Lied” Don’t You Understand?
Â Â Â 29. One Nation Under Clod
Â Â Â 30. 2004: Embarrassed 2005: Horrified 2006: Terrified
Â Â Â 31. Bush Never Exhaled
Â Â Â 32. At Least Nixon Resigned
Question: How many members of the Bush Administration does it take to change a light bulb?
1. One to deny that a light bulb needs to be changed;
2. One to attack the patriotism of anyone who says the light bulb needs to be changed;
3. One to blame Clinton for burning out the light bulb;
4. One to tell the nations of the world that they are either for changing the light bulb or for eternal darkness;
5. One to give a billion dollar no-bid contract to Halliburton for a new light bulb;
6. One to arrange a photograph of Bush, dressed as a janitor and standing on a step ladder, under the banner “Bulb Accomplished”;
7. One administration insider to resign and in detail reveal how Bush was literally “in the dark” the whole time;
8. Another one to viciously smear # 7;
9. One surrogate to campaign on TV and at rallies on how George Bush has had a strong light bulb-changing policy all along;
10. And finally, one to confuse Americans about the difference between screwing in a light bulb and screwing the country.
And after all is said and done, no one will notice that they never actually managed to change the light bulb.
Pass this on. Help cure Mad Cowboy Disease.